With offices in Toronto, New York and London, IMS has served magazine publishing professionals since 1979. Over 1400 magazine titles utilize our array of products that help sell additional pages of advertising, increase lead results for advertisers and produce creative web solutions.
Proud of our high-tech reputation, our leading software technology continues to gain industry wide recognition. Industry Canada, recognizing our 'advancing-the-science' contribution, has rewarded our company with substantial research and development grants over a number of years to encourage us to continue our leading edge developments.
Here are the facts:
- IMS is privately owned, shared by all our employees through an innovative employee benefit program that transcends profit sharing to include full equity sharing.
- Headquartered in Toronto, occupying a 38,000 sq ft. facility.
- 200+ full-time employees work out of offices in Toronto, New York and London.
- 18 account representatives focus 100% on serving the needs of our 1400+ client base.
- 80% of our business is conducted with American companies.
- 25+ programmers on staff respond to our client's needs quickly.
- Since 1997 we have successfully written every piece of software with a web component.
- With 25+ years under our belts, we have yet to have a single year pass without introducing something new (often value-added) to our clients.
- Our single largest database grows at over 180 million records per month, to a projected size of 2.2 billion records a year.
- All client data is warehoused at our co-location facility for 100% uptime and secure access.