Enabling publishers to take control of the cost and the quality of this very vital sales expense.
A better managed comp list not only saves you money, it directs your magazine into the hands of the decision-makers you need to sell!
Here's how it works:
- You set the parameters;
- control the distribution by assigning a maximum number of names each rep can own.
- keep the list clean by setting time limits on how long a name can stay on the list before it needs to be confirmed.
- An automated email will be sent out to each rep once a name reaches its expiry date. The name will become inactive if it is not confirmed within 10 business days.
- Each rep will have their own access with the ability of making adjustments to their assigned names as needed. They will be able to search, modify, add or delete a record.
- The reallocation feature allows you to reassign names from one rep to another within seconds.
When combined with data from other services provided by IMS, you have a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity.
For more information please visit www.ims.ca/info/complist