A state-of-the-art, traditional in-magazine-card reader service program.
Here is how it works:
Leads are delivered to the advertisers in a single, easy-to-use lead package; either electronically or via printed labels.
- Cards and faxes are sorted, separated and entered as they arrive.
- Includes results from biographic and demographic questions.
- biographic questions can help determine the lead quality.
- bonus leads (category driven) can provide advertisers with increased lead volumes.
- buyer intention survey leads can help advertisers recognize a hot prospect.
- In addition, IMS provides consultation on card layout and promotion to the reader.
Results are also posted over our award winning eBasket technology providing publishers and sales reps with a comprehensive report package for each of the program sources on an advertiser-by-advertiser basis, as well as in a summary format.
When combined with data from other services provided by IMS, you have a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity.
For more information please click here