Making sure publishers get all the credit for leads that emanate from their publication - both in hardcopy & online formats.
With the ever growing reality of magazine readers turning directly to the web rather than mailing a reader service card, publishers do not get their due credit for bringing an advertiser and reader together. That is until now! IMS introduces True Response, a method for allowing publishers to reclaim that credit.
Here is how it works:
Leads are delivered to the advertisers in a single, easy-to-use lead package, either electronically
or via printed labels.
- A coded URL is placed under each ad or editorial piece; it's as easy as stripping in RS numbers.
- The URL is unique to each advertiser and is issue specific.
- The reader will enter this URL into their web browser.
- Our IMS server will record the hit, including the time and date it occurred.
- The reader will seamlessly get redirected to the advertiser's "true" website.
Results are also posted over our award winning eBasket technology providing publishers and sales reps with a
comprehensive report package for each of the program sources on an advertiser-by-advertiser basis, as well as in a summary format.
When combined with data from other services provided by IMS, you have a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity.
For more information please click here