Your sales force receives all the information they need to make knowledgeable and effective sales calls armed with explosive ammunition.
- Find all the advertisers in your market that are not advertising in your magazine.
- Learn about all the advertisers who are new to the market. Ripe prospects for your magazine.
- Get a list of all advertisers who ran with you last year, but not this year. Did their budget dry up, or did they take their business elsewhere? The Auditor will tell you.
- Determine which advertisers are decreasing their advertising with you. Catch them before they're gone.
- Taking a trip? Review all the accounts in the area you're heading to.
- Approach advertisers that are with your competitors, but fall under a category that you dominate.
- Compare publication performance on a salesperson-by-salesperson basis.
- Analyze your market share on 16 different criteria. There is more to market share than just advertising pages.
- View the number of advertisers not in your magazine and the relative number of their pages in each of the competitive magazines.
- Determine if the competition's publications are getting into the hands of the readers before your own.
- Analyze advertising activity on a product category basis for editorial direction or ideas for special advertising supplements.
- Analyze sales potential on a geographic basis. This can give you information about where to put your selling resources.
for a sample of one of our many online reports.