A traditional in-magazine card reader service program.
Here is how it works:
Leads are delivered to the advertisers in a single, easy-to-use lead package; either electronically or via printed labels.
- Cards and faxes are sorted, separated and entered as they arrive.
- Results from biographic and demographic questions are captured in addition and reader service numbers.
- biographic questions can help determine the lead quality.
- bonus leads (category driven) can provide advertisers with increased lead volumes.
- buyer intention survey leads can help advertisers recognize a hot prospect.
- In addition, IMS provides consultation on card layout and promotion to the reader.
Results are also posted over our award winning eBasket technology providing publishers and sales reps with a comprehensive report package for each of the program sources on an advertiser-by-advertiser basis, as well as in a summary format.
When combined with data from other services provided by IMS, you have a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity. Other publishing solutions include: online media kits, directories, sweepstakes and surveys; magazine ad-tracking; online ad-tracking; trade show exhibitor tracking and comp list management.
In addition, IMS provides a range of other online solutions for magazine publishers, many of them with lead generating opportunities. These include online media kits, directories, sweepstakes, surveys, magazine ad-tracking, online ad-tracking and trade show exhibitor tracking. We combine data from all these sources into a single deliverable we call eBasket that gives you a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity all together in one spot.