QR Barcodes provide publishers to take a readers experience from print to online with a seamless scan from their smart phone. Publishers benefit from the ability to leverage print to electronic assets. At the same time track effectiveness of advertising and editorial by tracking click activity by issue, ads and editorial.
Here is how it works:
Why IMS for QR Codes?
- View video or audio that complements a magazine article
- Drive users to web site, blog or mobile site .
- Easy access to content: recipes, tips & tricks, jokes, riddles, horoscopes
- Send users to transactional sites. (subscription page, tickets, contests, banking, etc.)
- Provide unique advertising opportunities with earlugs, bellybands, contests
- Create interaction with prospect clients
- Facilitate circulation drives
- Collect contact information
- Have a potential buyer or seller "Auto-add" your information to their address book
- The use of 2D barcodes provides an opportunity to interact and engage with users through newspapers, magazines, OOH signage
- Creates revenue opportunities
- Adds value to print or OOH media investments
- Facilitates engagement with customers by making publications interactive
- Increase traffic to websites
- Makes packaging interactive
- Great for contests or circ promotions
- Provides detailed metrics to advertisers and publishers
Aggregation of data is key! Not only aggregation by issue but quantified by advertiser. One click of the mouse will allow a publisher to see all leads generated for any specific advertiser. That's only talking about QR code reporting. Now consider the benefit of aggregation of QR leads quantified with the many other lead programs offered and reported by eBasket.
IMS eBasket reports provide top level information for many lead programs including QR codes. They will also report as granular as specific to issue and advertiser product.
QR Program Set-up
Using IMS' issue set-up system one set-up can benefit many of the lead generation programs. Any other user interfaces would force each program to be set-up individually. eBasket not only save time and cost.
When combined with data from other services provided by IMS, you have a complete picture of each advertiser's promotional activity.
For more information please click here